How do I set a S.M.A.R.T goal?
S.M.A.R.T. goals are so important to allowing you to be the driver of your money.
It stands for:
- Specific, be as detailed as possible. Actually the more detail you include, the more likely you are to achieve your goal!
- Measurable – what will your goal cost you? If you don’t know, provide a guesstimate
- Achievable or Attainable – something you can realistically achieve (Yes or No)
- Relevant – in line with your values, morals and future aspirations (Yes or No)
- Time-bound – how many months will it take for you to achieve it?
So go ahead, set yours!